Terms and Conditions, Client Waiver and Release of Liability
On making a booking with Blue House Yoga, each person traveling must read fully and confirm agreement to the Blue House Yoga Terms and Conditions including the cancellation and refund policy. Please read the Terms and Conditions in full before confirming your acceptance by completing the form above.
1. T & C
On booking your Blue House Yoga Retreat you will need to approve our Terms & Conditions in order to confirm your holiday. This includes our Client Waiver and Release of Liability. Please note, bookings are not accepted for Blue House Yoga without Client confirmation that they approve these Terms & Conditions in full and will be clearly highlighted as part of the booking process. Agreements outlined in Part 1-Part 3 below:
Guest Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that you take out full travel insureance at the moment you book your Blue House Yoga Retreat to cover your payments should you need to cancel plus, flight cancellation, delay and curtailment, medical expenses, winter sports (if relevant) and personal bellongings.
Our priority is to keep you as safe & happy as possible throughout your Blue House Yoga Retreat. Unfortunately, we can’t always control everything and so it is a must to have travel insurance in place if you are going to join us. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance from the moment of your holiday booking. This will protect you in the unfortunate case of something arising before you travel to your Blue House Yoga Retreat to ensure that you are covered for any lost costs and flights.
If traveling for a Blue House Ski & Yoga Retreat, please also ensure that your insurance covers winter sports. You should also check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and any other physical activity we have arranged or you may arrange during your holiday. Please check with your own doctor that you are adequately fit. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity organised for you, then you must stop immediately and advise your Blue House Yoga leader and /or and C. Daniela da Silva accordingly.
Retreat Refund Policy
The following refund policy is as per the Terms & Conditions of our Retreat Bookings (see above):
Retreat Cancellations by the Client
You can book at any time after our bookings are launched. On booking either a 30% or a 50% deposit per person is required and your booking is not confirmed until we receive this booking and our bookings team confirms your booking via email. When we receive your deposit, we will send you a confirmation invoice, which confirms your booking. The contract between us comes into existence at that time. You undertake to pay for the holiday you have booked and we undertake to provide you with the holiday we describe on our website and or/ on your invitation.
If you make a booking on behalf of others as well as yourself, we shall take it that you have the authority of each of those other people to enter into the contract on the basis of these booking conditions and that you and they have agreed to be jointly and severally liable to us.
If we are unable to accept your booking, we will return your payment to you immediately. The balance of all tours is due at least 8 weeks (56 days) before departure. We will send you a reminder 10 weeks (70 days) before the retreat start date. If you are making your booking within this period, full payment will be necessary immediately.
Where the cost to us of any part of the tour increases, we reserve the right to pass on that increase to you and to change the price of unsold holidays.
Once the retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim on your insurance.
Cancellations by Blue House Yoga
Blue House Yoga and C. Daniela da Silva will always endeavour to fulfil confirmed bookings however do reserve the right to cancel. If Blue House Yoga and/or C. Daniela da Silva cancels a booking prior to the commencement of the activity and/or services the Client will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Workshops, Private Sessions Refunds & Cancellations
- A refund (minus a 10% + VAT admin fee) will be made for cancellations made more than 50 days before the start date. For cancellations, less than 50 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
- In these cases, we will refund the fee, minus a 20% + VAT admin fee. All clients are asked to agree to Blue House Yoga terms and conditions upon booking a course or workshop
- If a class or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the program.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of canceled transport (trains, airplanes, etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively. If we have not heard from you by 24 hours following the end of a workshop we will not be able to process any refunds.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop or class for any reason. Whilst we would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the workshop as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the workshop to make it viable for the teacher taking the workshop. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full amount you have paid us in respect to the workshop. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Client's Waiver
· I recognize that a Blue House Yoga Retreat may require physical exertion that may be strenuous at times and may cause physical injury and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
· I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the program. I understand that is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in a Blue House Yoga Retreat. I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I confirm that I have taken the physician’s advice.
· I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
· I confirm that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
· I understand that although Blue House Yoga may give specific advice or suggests it is my responsibility to make my own decisions and to take appropriate actions based upon those decisions.
· I understand and accept that it is my responsibility to consult with a medical provider prior to participating in services offered by Blue House Yoga and receive medical clearance and or approval to participate in such services. I declare myself to be responsible for my own health and safety while participating in services offered by Blue House Yoga. I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Blue House Yoga from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with Blue House Yoga.
· I understand that services offered by Blue House Yoga or/and C. Daniela da Silva do not serve as a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health, and primary care. Information and services offered and or received from Blue House Yoga do not in any way constitute a medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or medical prescriptions.
· I understand that information between C. Daniela da Silva and/ or Blue House Yoga and I (the client) is confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. However, I understand that confidentiality is always subject to the usual exclusions dictated by British laws and regulations such as in the event of clear and imminent danger to self and others, or being legally subpoenaed.
· I am aware that I can request a release of information to other health care providers and practitioners in writing. In addition, I authorize the disclosure of my client records for the purpose of my holistic practitioner’s ongoing education process.
· I understand the nature of physical contact in yoga training and holistic practices and I understand that I have the right to immediately withdraw from any practice in which the contact of any party makes me uncomfortable.
· I agree that I shall not in any way conduct myself inappropriately or take inappropriate advantage of the contact yoga training and holistic practices allow.
· I understand that I am free to withdraw from or reduce my participation in the activities, programs, and sessions at any time.
· I acknowledge and understand that I am using the facilities at Blue House Yoga at my own risk. In consideration for being permitted to participate in services, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the services offered and/or my presence at the premises at which Blue House Yoga operate.
· In consideration for being permitted to participate in services, I expressly waive any claim I may have against Blue House Yoga and C. Daniela da Silva, its officers, employees, agents, contractors and/or affiliates collectively for injury or damages I may sustain arising out of my participation in services or my presence at the premises.
· I expressly waive any claim of liability for personal/bodily injury or damages which occur to me, or anyone accompanying me. I also waive any claim for loss, damage or destruction of my personal property or the property of anyone accompanying me.
· This agreement is intended to constitute a complete release of any responsibility by releasees for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by me or anyone accompanying me, while on the premises, whether engaged in the offered services or not.
· I agree to indemnify and hold releasees harmless from any and all liability and damages incurred arising out of my conduct or activity (or the conduct or activities of those for whom I am responsible) while on the premises or participating in offered services.
· I understand that I am free to withdraw from or reduce my participation in the activities and programs offered or sponsored by Blue House Yoga and C. Daniela da Silva at any time.
3. Release of Liability
· I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
· I hereby waive and release Blue House Yoga and its owners, officers, employees, and instructors from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered by Blue House Yoga
· I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation in the Blue House Yoga Retreats and all that it encompasses.
· I, the undersigned, am aware that there are significant risks involved in physical training, including but not limited to, the physical training inherent to all yoga exercise activities, and that my participation in any such physical training program carries with it the potential for death, injury, and/or property damage. The risks include, but are not limited to, falls which can result in serious injury or death; injury or death due to negligence on the part of myself, my training partner, or other people around me; injury or death due to improper use or failure of equipment; strains and sprains; those risks caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of athletes, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, and trainers and lack of hydration.
· I am aware that any of these above-mentioned risks may result in serious injury or death to myself and or my partner(s). I willingly assume full responsibility for the risks that I am exposing myself to and accept full responsibility for any injury or death that may result from participating in a Blue House Yoga Retreat. I realise that liability may arise from negligence or carelessness by the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained or controlled by them or because of their possible liability without fault. I acknowledge that I have no physical impairments, injuries, or illnesses that will endanger me or others.
· I acknowledge that I am willingly participating in these activities and that I have assumed all risks as described above. In consideration for my being allowed to participate in a Blue House Yoga Retreat, I, the undersigned hereby release Blue House Yoga and the hosting organization, their principals, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in a Blue House Yoga Retreat and Program, including those allegedly attributed to the negligent acts or omissions of the above-mentioned parties. This agreement shall be binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns, or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect.
· The participant recognizes that there is risk involved in the types of activities and therapies offered. Therefore the participant accepts financial responsibility for any injury that the participant may cause either to him/herself or to any other participant due to his/her negligence. Should the abovementioned parties, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to reimburse them for such fees and costs. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Blue House Yoga and the hosting organization, their principals, agents, employees, and volunteers from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while participating in activities offered.
· I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the Claims are based on the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourses which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any Released Party.
· I agree not to sue any Released Party for Claims, even if the Claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify (reimburse for any loss) and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
· I have read and understood the foregoing assumption of risk and release of liability and fully understand its content. I understand that by signing it I am obligated to indemnify the parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by my negligent or intentional act or omission. I understand that by signing this form I am waiving valuable legal rights and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions.
Website and Blue House Yoga for Amazon AlexaDot
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, BHY and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and BHY may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant BHY a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. BHY reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and BHY express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall BHY, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. BHY, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent BHYfrom and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
BHY is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
BHY is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between BHY and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Essex, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Essex for the resolution of any disputes.
- Third party services
We use platforms provided by other parties like Google, Amazon and Microsoft. We are in no way connected to these organisations and we only use their services to deliver our programs.
Payments and Subscription
You can subscribe our website without any payment. With exception of purchaising any of our products. We accept PayPal, Visa and bank transfer. You can end your subscription at any time.
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. A 100% refund is available in the event of cancellation by BHY. If you change your mind about your purchase we will issue you a 35% refund upon your request that must be issued until 3 weeks prior to your cancellation.
Support or Contact
Reach us via email on email@example.com